Stomatitis in children: treatment with its medicines.
Stomatitis is a disease that is caused byinflammation of the oral mucosa. When it appears in the mouth, small ulcers are formed, they are very painful. There are several forms of stomatitis: viral, candidal and aphthous.
The main signs of this disease are:
- Inflammation of the oral mucosa.
- Education in the mouth ulcers, increased salivation.
- The appearance of pain during the time the baby starts to eat.
- There may be a rise in body temperature.
- If it is an infant, during a stomatitis, it can refuse to eat or during the feeding to be anxious.
Stomatitis in children, treatment of it will be correct andeffective if you find out the cause of the disease. On this depends the method of treatment and methods (rinsing the mouth, applying special ointments to the sores), as well as with local treatment prescribed course: antibiotics, antifungal, can be prescribed and hormonal drugs, and anti-inflammatory.
Most often it occurs due to non-complianceoral hygiene, lowering of immunity. Thrush or candidal stomatitis is most often observed in children with a tendency to allergic reactions. Systemic diseases (leukemia, diseases that occur with lesions of the mucous membrane of the mouth, eyes) can become the basis for the appearance of severe form of stomatitis.
Stomatitis in children: treatment and its signs.
When this disease occurs in the oral cavity(on the cheeks, tongue or in the sky) painful ulcers appear. When talking or eating, painful sensations appear, the sensitivity of the tongue increases, redness of the entire oral cavity can be observed, unpleasant smell from the mouth.
As for children of different ages, the main symptoms can be added to the refusal to eat, in the corners of the mouth may appear sores.
Stomatitis in children: treatment of it simple can not be called.
If this disease is caused by the herpes virus, then the treatment should be as follows:
- Oxolin ointment for stomatitis of this form will be applied topically.
- For healing - sea buckthorn oil.
- To anesthetize the oral cavity before feeding, it is necessary to treat it with anesthesia ointment.
- It is necessary to improve the immunity of the child, you can use the drug Imudon.
Treatment of stomatitis in infants should be under the supervision of a doctor.
If it is a candidal stomatitis, then it is necessary to take:
- Pimafucin, 5% Nystatin, 1% Clotrimazole.
- It is also necessary to treat the oral cavity 6 times a day with a solution of soda (2 tsp per 200 ml of water).
Stomatitis in children: treatment of aphthous stomatitis:
- It is necessary to rinse the mouth with Dexomethasone.
- Affected areas are treated with clobetasol.
- If local treatment is ineffective, they can prescribe injections (Prednisolone or Betamethasone).
Bacterial stomatitis occurs with injuriesoral cavity or lack of oral hygiene. Little children all try to try on the tooth, all the toys are pulled into their mouth, and often they injure the gums. It can also arise from the apple skin adhering to the sky. Adults do not look in the mouth of babies until they start to worry. But if this has already happened, then in this case, the local treatment is prescribed by Orasept or Verde.
In case your child is sick with stomatitis,it is necessary to limit it from contact with other children, since this disease is transmitted by airborne droplets. All the utensils from which the sick person is eating must be thoroughly washed.
With stomatitis, a baby needsprepare food that will not give him unpleasant sensations during her chewing. It needs to be cleaned with mashed potatoes. Do not salt food, give sour or sharp foods. But during illness it is necessary to include in the diet, as much as possible vitamins, to give carrot juices, to grind fruits in puree.