Poker combinations for beginners
So, you decided to learn how to play poker. The first task for you is to study poker combinations. It will not be difficult, as there are not so many of them, and even more so, they are remembered very simply.
Consider all poker combinations that exist:
- the rarest and at the same time the most successful combination is called a royal flush. This is a combination of five suited senior cards;
- a lower combination of the game is a straight flush. She plays when the player has five suited cards in a row;
- square. This combination falls much more often than the two previous ones. It is four cards, necessarily peer-to-peer;
- full house. In this case, the player must have two cards of the same rank and three more. For example, three kings and two sevens;
- flash. Flush is any sequence of cards necessarily suited;
- straight. This combination plays when the player has five consecutive cards of any suit;
- troika. In this case, the player must have three peer-to-peer cards;
- two pairs. This combination combines two cards of one rank and two completely different. The suit is not taken into account;
- couple. This combination is very simple. It consists of only two peer-to-peer cards;
- "high" card. It's not even a combination, it's just the outcome of the game. If no player has played any of the above combinations, then the player is determined by the seniority of the cards.
Poker combinations are simple and very memorablefast. But it's important to remember that poker has several varieties. This is a horseshoe, draw-poker, stud, Texas Hold'em, Omaha, double card draw-card, lowball from two to seven, and badugi. All poker combinations are the same for any kind. Only the strategies and rules differ.
One of the most popular varieties of the clubpoker is currently Texas Hold'em. This is due to the fact that the game optimally correlates the general and hidden information. Card combinations in Texas Hold'em are standard.
As for the history of poker, nowtime there is a huge amount of controversy about the origin of the game and the emergence of the name. For the first time the game, similar to poker, was mentioned in the 16th century. Many experts believe that the name came from the German word pochen, which means "knocking."
Poker has existed for more than 500 years and he was born inEurope. His rules were constantly changing and improving. The very first mentions of modern poker were found in the memoirs of one famous artist Joe Cowell. It was in 1829. After 5 years, in 1834, at poker start playing a deck of 52 cards. But, no matter what changes the rules of the game undergo, the winner is still determined and determined by poker combinations.
Currently, many specialists leadfierce controversy over what should be considered poker a gamble or a commercial game. For the aspect of excitement there are such facts as: the victory at the championships is always won by different players, the level of skill never guarantees a one hundred percent victory, but only adds some chances to win. For the aspect of the commercial game, you can state the following facts: the presence of professional players who earn on poker, in the game is appropriate science such as probability theory, with which you can calculate on which course the higher combination will fall.
In Russia, poker, as a sport, is very changeable. In 2007 he became the official sport in Russia, and already in 2009 he was deprived of this status.