Pharmacy drug "Trichopol" that heals?
What does Trichopol treat? It is this issue that we will devote to today's article.
Many people believe that the means of "Trichopol"exclusively trichomoniasis is treated. However, it is not. After all, today the drug is used quite widely. It should also be noted that very often on the package with such tablets you can see the word "metronidazole". This is due to the fact that this name is the international non-proprietary name of the above-mentioned means.
Effect of the drug
Before answering the question about what the "Trichopolum" drug is needed for, what it is treating, and how it should be taken, it is recommended that you learn more about its principle of action.
As you know, this tool suppresses developmentsuch protozoa as dysentery amoeba, trichomonads, lamblia, and so on. Quite a long time, the drug "Trichopol" was appointed specifically for the suppression of these microorganisms. However, experts have found that the tablets presented have an antimicrobial effect (they suppress anaerobic bacteria that can develop even if there is no oxygen).
It should be noted that this drug is fastabsorbed and penetrates into human tissues and organs (liver, lungs, skin, kidneys, etc.), as well as into saliva, seminal and spinal fluid, the secret of the vagina, bile and breast milk. In addition, it accumulates in the liver and is excreted from the body with urine only after 40-45 hours.
What does Trichopol treat?
As a rule, such a drug is prescribed for thosediseases that are caused by protozoa, namely, with trichomoniasis, giardiasis and amoebic dysentery. But in addition, the drug "Trichopol" is often used to treat any bacterial infections (blood poisoning). In this case, the drug is administered intravenously with a dropper.
It should also be noted that such a drug is prescribed:
- before and after surgical operations on the abdominal cavity (as a prophylaxis of probable suppurative complications);
- for the treatment of alcoholism (the drug causes quite strong allergic reactions to alcohol);
- for the treatment of ulcers of the main digestive organ and 12 duodenal ulcer (in combination with antibiotic drugs);
- gastritis and reflux esophagitis and so on.
The drug "Trichopol": instructions for use, the price of tablets
The cost of this tool is not very high. Typically, the price of such a drug varies from 70 to 100 Russian rubles per 10 tablets.
How to drink Trichopol? Take this medicine should only be prescribed by a doctor. For different diseases, the dosage may differ significantly:
with trichomoniasis - 1 tablet (or 250 milligrams) three times a day (not more than 7 days);
- with bacterial vaginosis - two tablets (or 500 milligrams) twice a day (not more than 7 days);
- at an amebiasis (at invazivnyh forms) - on 750 milligram (or 3 tablets) three times a day (no more than 5 days);
- with giardiasis - 2 tablets (or 500 milligrams) twice a day (not more than 7 days);
- for acute odontogenic infections - 250 milligrams (or 1 tablet) three times a day (not more than 7 days);
- for infections caused by anaerobic bacteria - 2 tablets (or 500 milligrams) three times a day (no more than 7 days);
- for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in combination with the drug "Amoxicillin" - 2 tablets (or 500 milligrams) three times a day (no more than 7-10 days).
Now you know what the principle of the "Trichopol" means, that it treats this drug and how it should be taken.