"Vital Balsam of Karavaev"
"Vital Balsam of Karavaev" is aa unique combination of an oil extract of twelve medicinal plants, camphor, ethereal composition, as well as mint, fennel and orange oils. Such a composition provides analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and regenerative effects of the drug.
Calendula, essential oils, St. John's wort, mint, chamomile, thyme, dog rose, celandine, pine and yarrow effectively fight inflammatory processes.
Soybean oil, wormwood, dog rose, St. John's wort, calendula, thyme, chamomile, pine and celandine quickly heal wounds, sores, burns and cracks.
Cumin, fennel, dog rose, marigold and essential oils increase the bactericidal and immune activity of the body.
Olive oil, St. John's wort, yarrow and chamomile quickly relieve itching, soften and soothe irritated skin areas.
Mint, fennel and essential oils improve the water-fat metabolism of damaged skin cells.
"Vitaon Balzam Karavaev" contains a complexnatural vitamins (A, D, E, K, P and B2) and a balanced set of micronutrients. Due to this, this agent effectively improves the processes of skin circulation and skin regeneration.
"Vitaon Balzam Karavaev" (reviews and numerous clinical studies confirm this) perfectly copes with many diseases of mucous membranes and skin.
This product is available in two forms. They can be distinguished by the color of the package. Blue label means that you have balm based on soybean oil. If it is red, it is "Viva's Luxury Caramel Balm". This product is made with the use of olive oil and has a higher concentration of natural extracts. Both drugs act on the irritated skin gently and gently.
"Vitaon Balm Karavaeva" is indicated for use in the following cases:
- eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, dermatitis - in dermatology;
- ulcers, cracks, burns, wounds - in surgery;
- paraproctitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids - in proctology;
- stomatitis, gingivitis, alveolitis, periodontosis, the period of prosthetics - in dentistry;
- massage of newborns, sweating, diaper rash - in pediatrics;
- lactostasis, prevention and treatment of cracks in the nipples - in obstetrics;
- Candidiasis and erosion of the cervix - in gynecology;
- sinusitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, otitis media, pharyngitis, larynitis, tonsillitis - in otolaryngology;
- restoration of tissues after plastic surgery, rejuvenation of the skin of the face and prevention of sunburn - in cosmetology;
-Ultra-violet irradiation with large doses, application of Bernard currents, water-thermal procedures, massage - in physiotherapy;
- neuralgia - in neurology.
This remedy also relieves pain and swelling when bitten by insects.
It is recommended to apply "Vital Balsam of Karavaev"on problem areas with a thin layer. You can carry out the procedure up to three times a day. It is allowed to apply cotton swabs impregnated with this drug, or bandages on a pre-washed wound. In case of burns, the blisters must be opened, treated with an antiseptic solution, and then applied to the affected areas.
No side effects were observed with the use of the drug. The drug is contraindicated only in the case of individual intolerance of the components that make up its composition.
The drug is widely used as arestorative means, as it normalizes the immune system. However, self-medication is not recommended. In the treatment of severe forms of diseases, a preliminary consultation with a specialist is mandatory.
The drug should be stored out of reach of children, at a temperature of 5 to 25 ° C. Do not use this product after the expiration date.