"Nize" and alcohol: compatibility
Medicinal preparation "Naise" isa non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. It is quite potent, so when using it, you must follow the instructions. How compatible "Nize" and alcohol, we will understand in this article.
Description of the preparation
Available in the following forms:
- in the form of a suspension;
- in the form of a gel;
- in the form of tablets.
The list of indications in the tablet form is universal, therefore it is them that can be found most often in home medicine kits.
"Naise" has the following properties:
- anesthetizing (headache, muscle, dental, menstrual pains stop).
Is "Nize" and alcohol compatible? About this further.
The main active substance is nimesulide. Most often used in diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis, arthritis, rheumatism, neuralgia). Sprains and inflammation of ligaments and tendons, postoperative pains are also indications for prescribing.
The preparation has structural analogues. "Naise" and alcohol affect the body about the same.
Upon ingestion, nimesulide acts as follows:
- the synthesis of hormones mediators of prostaglandins is suppressed (they give painful sensations);
- braking aggregation (gluing) of platelets, that is, blood is diluted;
- toxins are not formed, that is, antioxidant effect is manifested;
- there is an activation of glucocorticoid receptors, in this anti-inflammatory effect is manifested.
How does Neize interact with alcohol?
Anesthetic effect of the drug comesvery quickly, after about 5-10 minutes. The maximum concentration of the substance in the blood 2 hours after admission. 3-5 hours is required for the half-life of the main metabolite. Kidneys and bile excrete matter from the body.
Metabolism occurs primarily in the liver. The action he has is hepatotoxic. For diseases of this organ to use is not recommended. Prolonged use should be careful. The gastric mucosa is affected negatively. Often in the form of side effects develop gastrointestinal diseases. Also in the instructions for use, it is stated that "Naise" depresses the central nervous system, causing drowsiness and some slowing down of all reactions. Drivers and those who work with mechanisms should apply the medicine with great care.
"Naise" and alcohol can be combined? This question interests many.
Because alcohol also has a toxicaction on the liver, kidneys, stomach, central nervous system, then with a joint admission with "Naiz" the negative effect is increased several times. Specialists confirm the complete incompatibility of alcohol and "Naiza".
What are the consequences of this?
With the simultaneous use of the drug and alcoholic beverages, the following negative consequences may develop:
- From the side of the liver. There is a double effect on the liver toxins (medicinal and alcoholic). There is a shortage of enzymes that break down poisons. As a result, they remain in the body, poisoning it. Especially in the presence of cirrhosis and other diseases of this body.
- Gastrointestinal tract. Alcohol and "Naise" with simultaneous reception lead to heartburn, abdominal pains, nausea and vomiting. When excessive drinking is poisoning the body, "Nyz" this reaction reinforces.
- Heart and blood vessels. Under the influence of alcohol, the vessels expand, the coagulability of blood decreases from "Naise". This can provoke internal bleeding, especially if there is a stomach or bowel ulcer.
To the kidneys, this combination also harms, becausethey remove so many toxins. Ethanol and nimesulide act equally on the central nervous system, so inhibition, poor reaction, drowsiness only intensify. After all, "Naiz" and alcohol are incompatible. How long does it take to take medicine or drink alcohol? About this below.
How correctly to combine alcohol and tablets "Naize"?
We found out that this medicine and alcohol are incompatible. In order not to have serious health consequences, it is necessary to wait until the active substance or alcohol is released from the body.
There are some rules for using the drug:
- It is necessary to take into account the time of alcohol withdrawal fromorganism. It depends on the weight of the person and the strength of the drink. The average is 6-12 hours. You can take Nyz after this time. For treatment of a hangover the preparation does not approach or suit categorically.
- Approximately 5 hours after the Naise tablet is drunk, it will not remain in the body. That is, by this time you can start drinking alcohol.
- If "Nyz" is appointed by the course and there is no possibility of itinterrupt, then for some time before the feast, you can drink a capsule of the drug "Omeprazole" or any of its analogues: the stomach mucosa will be more protected. But before this you need to get advice from your doctor. Any medicinal product must be taken deliberately.
So, the joint reception of "Naise" and alcohol is notrecommended. Especially with prolonged therapy with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. After all, the liver and kidneys suffer with the regular reception of "Naise". This can also lead to ulcers and erosions of the stomach or intestinal mucosa. Internal bleeding is not excluded. Therefore, it is necessary to combine "Nyz" and alcohol with the mind. Through how much you can take this or that?
It is necessary to observe the time interval whenuse of medicinal product and spirits. If the doctor is prescribed a long-term treatment with NSAIDs, then comprehensive examinations of the whole organism should be carried out in order to prevent the development of dangerous complications. Chronic diseases can worsen even after a single intake of alcohol.
You can not treat your own health too much.lightly. In some cases, when, for example, the head is slightly sore or the stomach is aching, it is better to endure unpleasant sensations. Lie down to rest, take a nap or take a walk in the fresh air, than to drink tablets "Naiz" and alcohol. Uncontrolled use of anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs is unacceptable. Especially when sharing alcohol.