Cheap analogue of "Duodart"
Hyperplasia of the prostate gland - rathera common disease. In this article, we will consider the drug for the effective treatment of this ailment, as well as its analogue. "Duodart" can be found in any pharmacy.
Indications for use
The Duodart instructions forapplication indicates that it is suitable for the prevention and treatment of a disease such as benign prostatic hyperplasia. Its size as a result of treatment is reduced, symptoms are eliminated, the rate of urination increases. Acute urinary retention is excluded, the need for surgery is absent.
The active substance of the drug is dutasteride. It is available in the form of capsules having a modified release.
As with every drug, the Duodart drug has contraindications. Let's consider them in more detail:
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- It is forbidden to take medication with orthostatic hypotension (even in anamnesis);
- Do not take "Duodart" with severe hepatic insufficiency;
- under the age of 18, admission is not allowed;
- not suitable for women and children.
It is better not to take the medication or take it cautiously, if there is a chronic renal failure, arterial hypotension, before the operation to remove the cataract.
Does it have an analogue? "Duodart" - quite expensive drug, so many are interested in the question of whether it is possible to find an identical medication cheaper. About this below.
Mode of application
The drug "Duodart" is shown to adults (includingelderly) men one capsule once a day. Do this better after half an hour after eating, the pill should be washed with water. In no case should the capsule be chewed, because it can damage the mucous membrane.
Mechanism of action of the drug
The substances that make up the drug have the following effect:
- the level of dihydrotestosterone decreases;
- the prostate gland decreases in size;
- eliminating unpleasant sensations when urinating;
- urine does not stay, the rate of urination increases;
- the tone of the smooth muscles on the prostate gland and in the urethra is reduced, which improves the flow of urine;
- obstruction is reduced;
- Symptoms of irritation disappear.
Taking the drug in some cases can lead to:
- decreased libido;
- violation of ejaculation;
- soreness and enlargement of the mammary glands;
- erectile dysfunction.
Very rarely there are allergic reactions, disorders of the psyche, hypertrichosis.
Duodart costs from 1,600 rubles. The cost of the drug may differ depending on the region and the price policy of the pharmacy chain.
When contacting the contents of a damaged capsulewomen and children should thoroughly wash the area of skin that has come into contact with the substance, as it can be absorbed through the skin. This is confirmed by the instructions attached to the preparation "Duodart".
It is not necessary to purchase an expensive drug if you can find a medicine at a more affordable price with the same mechanism of action. Among the analogues of the preparation "Duodart" are the following:
- "Adenorm" - 163 rubles.
- "Urofrin" - 550 rubles.
- "Tulosin" - 537 rubles.
- "Omix" - a fairly common analogue of the "Duodart". The price is 340 rubles.
- Ranoprost is 140 rubles.
- "Proflosin" - 370 rubles.
- "Teniza" - 265 rubles.
The most popular analogue of "Duodart" is the drug "Adenorm".