Glycerin for heels. Glycerin and vinegar for the heels
Each girl monitors the condition of their legs,regularly carries out procedures for care, does a pedicure. However, increased formation of the stratum corneum or the defeat of a fungal infection can lead to cracks forming on the heels. When walking, they can cause pain.
How do the problems stop
If you look at the affected sole of the feet,visible small incisions, turning into the cracks themselves. To get rid of the disease, you should be patient. Help can provide recipes of traditional medicine. Glycerin for heels is recommended to be used not only for treatment, but also as a preventive measure. It is very important to carry out the care in the summer, when not only calluses and corns, but also serifs are formed rather quickly.
Are popular recipes so helpful as they say?
Direct evidence of beneficial effectsglycerol are clinical studies. Its basis is triatomic alcohol, which is useful for the skin in a metered form. The skin of the heels under the influence of alcohol becomes more elastic, resilient and smooth.
The beneficial properties of glycerin for the legs are disclosed as follows:
- removal of the stratum corneum;
- microtrauma treatment; glycerin for heels removes scratches, cracks;
- foot softening;
- reduction in the rate of formation of corns and corns.
Dosage: is it important to comply with the measure?
If in the process of preparing masks and compressesDo not take into account the exact dose of these components, you can exacerbate the negative impact. This is due to the fact that the molecules of triatomic alcohol can bind with water molecules in the skin cells, causing dehydration. And without that dry, burdened skin with an extra keratinous layer of the feet can crack.
Where can I buy the drug
The tool does not belong to the group of scarcegoods, it is easy to purchase in the pharmacy chain or without leaving home - with the help of online stores. Glycerin (for heels including) is available and at its cost, a 25 ml bottle can be purchased no more than 15 rubles.
Grandma's recipes: treatment of deep cracks on the heels
The most effective are special compresses and masks. The therapeutic effect can be achieved with the help of the simplest recipes.
Masks for the night
Making masks for the whole night is not very convenient, but the result is worth it. Already after four procedures, you can see how the feet are cured from the affected areas.
The recipe is the first
- Glycerin in an amount equal to 25 g, mixed with 1 tbsp. l. vodka.
- In the resulting substance is introduced ch. L. liquid ammonia 10% concentration.
- For the mask is used only freshly prepared.a mixture that is carefully applied to the affected areas and kept there all night. Glycerin and alcohol for the heels has a mild effect, but during the effects of the mask may be a slight tingling.
Recipe for the second
- pharmaceutical camomile;
- Oak bark.
- In equal parts, the bark of oak and chamomile pharmacy brewed with hot water. The recommended dosage is 30 g per one glass of water.
- The resulting infusion is filtered and mixed with 1 tbsp. l. glycerol.
- The mixture is rubbed into the skin of the feet. After it dries, you can wear light cotton socks.
- In the morning, the legs are rinsed with warm water.
Oak bark is a powerful antiseptic, chamomile will help reduce inflammation. Glycerin for heels will have a healing effect. The feet will receive complete healing after five treatments.
Mask to eliminate the hardened areas
Horny layer of the epidermis will be easily softened and applied if you use the following recipe:
- 7 tsp Almond oil is mixed with 1 tsp of glycerin.
- The oily substance is applied on the heels, covered with polyethylene, a towel and aged for about 30 minutes.
- After the time is up, the legs are rinsed with moderately hot water.
The oil base may change at its discretion. Apricot, peach, wheat germ, olive, fir oils are suitable for use.
Masks with Acetic Essence
Glycerin and vinegar are considered to be one of the most effective softening blends. For heels it is customary to use two-component compresses.
Principle of preparation
- Glycerin in the amount of 100 ml is mixed with 1 tsp. 9% vinegar.
- Tight gauze bandages are dipped into the mixture, wrung out a little and are applied to the feet.
- Compress should be on foot for half an hour.
- After the procedure, it is advisable to wear cotton socks.
If you use glycerin and vinegar for the heels regularly, the softness of the heels will achieve perfection.
Baths - this is a good preventive way to prevent the formation of cracks or layers of hardened skin. The method of preparation is very simple, and the effectiveness is not in doubt.
Recipe 1 - ultra mild effect
25 ml of glycerin is added to slightly warm water. Feet gently immersed in the mixture for 15 minutes. After the procedure, the feet are lightly treated with pumice.
Recipe 2 - prevention of the formation of corns
In the cooked decoction of chamomile chl is introduced. glycerin and a few drops of cedar oil. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. Chamomile calms, cedar oil and glycerin soften the surface of the feet. If you use oak bark instead of chamomile, you can cope with such a problem as unpleasant smell, excessive sweating of the feet.
The use of glycerin from cracks on the heels is recommended only if the following contraindications are not available:
- The manifestation of any allergic reactions to the components of masks or compresses.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Instead of concluding
The simplest means can be invaluable.favor Essential oils, vinegar, glycerin, ammonia for heels will give a tangible softness, relieve cracks and corns. It is very important to combine masks or compresses with regular care, using peels and scrubs for the feet.
If the cause of cracks due to the development of a fungal infection, it is necessary to consult a doctor before being treated with traditional methods.