The healing properties of lilac flowers: application in medicine and contraindications.
Each of us is familiar with the lilac bushes. In our country, they signify the arrival of a warm season, as the plant is early green. Since May, the culture is covered with beautiful and fragrant flowers of white and purple flowers. Pleasant and juicy greens remain until late autumn. The shrub is most resistant to other plants, to frost and less sensitive to air pollution. The healing properties of lilac flowers are used in folk medicine for the therapy of many diseases.
Healing qualities of culture
From the plant, alcoholic tinctures, decoctions and ointments are made using stems, bark, kidneys and lilac flowers. The healing properties of the bush have a number of favorable actions. These include:
The plant is used to treat the following diseases:
- cutaneous (abscesses, purulent wounds, ulcers);
- with whooping cough, cold, bronchial asthma;
- with kidney stones;
- arthritis, osteochondrosis and other joint diseases.
How to use the plant
The healing properties of lilac flowers are used to make the following recipes:
- With epilepsy. For this, the flowers are poured with boiling water, insisted, filtered and drunk no more than 3 times a day.
- From cough. From boiled water and flowers make a decoction and take it after filtering twice a day.
- With malaria. The lilac is poured with boiling water, then it is insisted for 4 hours and consumed up to 3 times a day.
- With rheumatism. Use flowers and buds of plants, which are combined with alcohol and insist for 4 days. Before use, it must be filtered. Use three times a day, diluting with water.
Before using these recipes, the doctor should clarify the dosage and frequency of drug use.
Despite the medicinal properties of the flowers of lilac, theirshould be taken with caution, since they are poisonous. To avoid an overdose, it is necessary to clarify with the specialist how much it can be consumed.
To date, therapists prescribe for the treatment of diseases of lilac flowers. Useful properties and contraindications to the use of plants are well studied by specialists. Do not take medicine:
- with individual intolerance;
- during pregnancy;
- for the therapy of children;
- with severe kidney and liver diseases.
Symptoms of bush poisoning
At the use it is always necessary to follow a dosage and not to drink a medicine for a long time. It is not recommended to leave a bouquet of flowers for the night in the room where they sleep.
If the plant has been poisoned, one should know its symptoms:
- in the mouth there is a taste of bitterness;
- skin and mucous membranes become saturated pink;
- labored breathing.
With these characteristics,immediate medical attention, since cardiac activity may stop. The healing properties of lilac flowers will have a positive effect only if they are correctly taken.